I want to share an answer to a big question I get often:
The Question: How do I increase my hourly rate?
My Answer: Stop charging hourly!
My Follow up answer: Start charging for the transformation you offer.
Let me be frank with you:
People pay you for the transformation you help them get, nothing else.
They don’t care if you have a certification or a college degree.
They don’t care if you have an amazing 5 step system… blah-blah-blah!
They only care about what result you can get them!
Think about what transformation you offer and reply below and let me know. I would love to hear the transformation you offer.
How should you charge?
In short, you charge for the value of the Transformation you offer. That’s it.
There’s two standard fee structures I suggest my clients use:
- Fixed fee for a fixed time period (i.e. $5,000 for 10 weeks of coaching)
- Month To Month fee for monthly coaching (i.e. $1,800 per month for 2 or 3 coaching sessions per month)
What transformation do you offer?
- Do you help transform small business owners sales and profits?
- Do you help business owners create a massive retirement account they can look forward to so they never have to stress for money when they’re 65+ yrs old?
- Do you help executives become an irreplaceable and invaluable asset in their corporate job?
- Do you help transform people’s body and health and extend their life?
- Do you help people transform their mind and emotions in order to experience love and relationships more powerfully?
- Do you help marriages transform into rock solid unbreakable relationships?
- Do you help single mothers become self reliant and create a great income without ever having to worry about child support?
- Do you help men become the husband and father that their wife and children have always dreamed of?
- Do you help athletes perform at the top of their game and receive the scholarships, rewards, and recognition they’ve been dreaming of since childhood?
What transformation do you offer? (I want to know!)
Comment below and ask me any questions.
Looking forward to your response,